- 50 KG Packing
- 160.00 - 170.00 INR
To set new benchmarks in our sphere of operations, we are engaged in offering our clients Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose. This cellulose is used in tiles adhesives, plasters and wall putty. To comply with set industrial norms, we use optimum quality compounds to process this cellulose. Before packing in air tight bags, this cellulose is tested on defined quality parameters. We offer this Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose at cost effective prices to clients.
- Soluble in water
- No adulteration
- Extended shelf life
- MHEC / HPMC - Akulcel 48000 is a modified hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose with delayed solubility
- Application: Specially designed for cement based applications, Akulcel 48000 is highly used to manufacture plasters/ render, cement based tiles adhesives, external thermal insulation system & skim coats/wall putty.
- Properties : It imparts following properties
- Open time
- Slip Resistance
- Provides good impact resistance
- Good Water retention enhances workability
- 100 Ton Per Year
- 1 Week
2nd Floor, Vishal Furniture, Opp. Police Station, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440012, India